.......and Uncle Cruise is back !!!

Hello Friends,

It's Uncle Cruise here...

This is the most personal email I have ever sent. It's short and simple and make sure to read this up to the end to see what's going on at my side.

You may be surprised to see this mail coming after sooo loooong time.

Since a couple of months, I have been receiving emails like...

"Uncle Cruise, where are you these days?"
"Uncle Cruise, why are you not sending any fun mail?"
"Is everything going fine at Uncle Cruise and adsintv.blogspot.com?"

To answer all of your questions at once... Yes, everything is going fine here at Uncle Cruise and adsintv.blogspot.com

So, what's the reason I have not sent any newsletter in last few months?

Well, I was quite busy in other projects I have been working on some new technologies. I seriously wanted to put more time on Uncle Cruise and adsintv.blogspot.com but it didn't worked the way I thought.

By the way, thanks to all of you who had sent me emails asking about the newsletters. I think I would have taken more time to get back if I had not received those emails. That's what pulled me off from my other projects to work more on this one.

So, get ready for a lots of fun and interesting mail, Stay tune.

Salaam - Namaste
Uncle Cruise

Posted On: http://unclecruise.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Indian TV Ads

Ads In TV