16 year boy understand and speak 10 foreign languages from India

Meet 16-year-old Ravi Chekaliya from Mumbai. He has unique ability to understand and speak ten foreign languages without any schooling.

The youth, who is usually spotted selling peacock quill with his grandmother at Hanging Gardens (also known as Ferozeshah Mehta Gardens), Malabar Hill, can understand and speak English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian and Israeli.




The boy said: "Earlier, It was difficult for me to understand foreign languages, because of which my business used to suffer. Thanks to my colleagues, friends and my grandmother who taught me these languages, they are now my bread and butter,"

"As I was the eldest son in my family, I had the responsibility of three younger brothers. From food to education, I wanted to give them everything that I was deprived of,"


Video: Thanks to Mid-Day


Looking for something just Ask Uncle Cruise from Contact Us Page on Right side.

Send your request and Interesting mails on unclecruise@gmail.com

Posted On: http://unclecruise.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Indian TV Ads

Ads In TV