What we feel and think about our DAD as we grow by...

What we feel and think about our DAD as we grow by...


When we are :
4 yrs: My daddy can do anything.
5 yrs: My daddy knows a whole lot.
6 yrs: My dad is smarter than your dad.
8 yrs: My dad doesn't know exactly everything.
10yrs: In the olden days when my dad grew up, things were different.
12yrs: Oh, well, naturally, Father doesn't know anything about that. He is too old to remember his childhood.
14yrs: Don't pay any attention to my father. He is so old-fashioned!
21yrs: Him? My Lord, he is hopelessly out-of-date.
25yrs: Dad knows a little bit about it, but then he should because he has been around so long.
30yrs: May be we should ask Dad what he thinks.
35yrs: I am not doing a single thing until I talk to Dad.
40yrs: I wonder how Dad would have handled it. He was so wise and had a world of experience.
50yrs: I'd give anything if Dad were here now so I could talk this over with him. Too bad I didn't appreciate how smart he was. I could have learned a lot from him???


Looking for something just Ask Uncle Cruise from Contact Us Page on Right side.

Send your request and Interesting mails on unclecruise@gmail.com

Posted On: http://unclecruise.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Indian TV Ads

Ads In TV