Raksha Bandhan - Poems

Raksha Bandhan is on August 28, 2007

Here are the famous poems on Raksha Bandhan festival.

Here's to my brother
Remember every day
No matter what I've said
Here's what I'd like to say
I will always love you
Be with you till the end
When no one else is around
I will be your friend
I love my brother
and I always will
I'm proud to be your brother
that's how I feel
And someday when we're far away
And the miles keep us apart
I'm gonna whisper
I love my brother
And you'll know it in your heart

======================

I just want to let you know
You mean the world to me
Only a heart as dear as yours
Would give so unselfishly

The many things you've done
All the times that you were there
Help me know deep down inside
How much you really care

Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having a brother just like you

========================

Someone who will understand
Who knows the way I feel
In every situation
Her concern is very real

Someone who has walked my ways
Who knows my every need
Times when she would see me cry
Her heart would nearly bleed

Everyone should have a sister
Just the way I do
Richly blessed is what I am
To have a sister like you


========================

A sister's a sister forever,
A bond that diminishes never,
A friend who is kindly and caring,
A sibling God chooses for sharing.
Few ties as deep and profound
And with so much affection abound
Though some thoughts are seldom expressed
Love endures and survives every test.
Of the constants that rest in the heart,
A sister's a primary part.
She'll always be there when you need her-
You listen, you value, you heed her.
As growth, independence you ponder,
Your feelings grow deeper and fonder;
And life tells you one thing that is true:
A sister's a large part of you.

========================

Holi is colorful,
Diwali is lightful and brightful,
Rakhi has made our relationship powerful.

========================

Your love makes me feel proud.
And on this day I want to shout it out loud.
Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.

========================

Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister.
"Happy Raksha Bandhan"


Enjoy ! ! !

4 comments:

  1. No friend like a sister, in calm or stormy weather, to cheer one on the charming way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands. This comment from Send Rakhi to India

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhhh. raksha bandan is sister to brothjer most of these are brother to sister....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone who will understand
    Who knows the way I feel
    In every situation
    Her concern is very real

    Someone who has walked my ways
    Who knows my every need
    Times when she would see me cry
    Her heart would nearly bleed

    Everyone should have a sister
    Just the way I do
    Richly blessed is what I am
    To have a sister like you

    ReplyDelete

Watch Indian TV Ads

Ads In TV

Recent Post