Truth about 6 weeks, 6 months, 6 years

Truth about 6 weeks, 6 months, 6 years

Dating process:
6 weeks : I love U, I love U, I love U.
6 months : Of course I love U.
6 years : GOD, if I didn't love U, then why the hell did I propose?


Back from Work:
6 weeks : Honey, I'm home.
6 months : BACK!!
6 years : What did your mom cook for us today?


Gifts:
6 weeks : Honey, I really hope you liked the ring.
6 months : I bought you a painting, it would in the living room.
6 years : Here's the money. Buy yourself something.


Phone Ringing:
6 weeks : Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.
6 months : Here, for you.
6 years : PHONE RINGING.


Cooking:
6 weeks : I never knew food could taste so good!
6 months : What are we having for dinner tonight?
6 years : AGAIN!

Posted On: http://unclecruise.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Indian TV Ads

Ads In TV